Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So Excited!

I'm heading for Dallas Friday morning and I cannot wait! I'm meeting several of my girlfriends for a get together that's been in the works for a few months. These are some of the same girls that I went to New Orleans with in January 2008. I love these girls to pieces and CANNOT wait to see them again!!

Here are a few of my favorite NOLA pics from last year:











and to top it all off, Allison & I are staying a few extra days in Dallas to see BRITNEY!! Woohoo!

3 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

i think it's so cool that you have a group of girlfriends who like to get together and hang out. i sorta wish i had that... but i'm not sure if i like girls enough. or maybe i've just always known super drama-queen girls. because as a general rule, i prefer the less drama-prone male species. ;)

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

EEEEE!! I cannot wait to see you! And Britney :)

Unknown said...

EEEECKKKK!!!!!I can't wait to see you and give you a HUGE hug!!!!!!