We headed to Onyx Cave first... and immediately turned around when we got there! It was completely dead, even though the sign said "open" there wasn't a soul there. The brochure was from the 1970's and it looked like that was the last time anyone had been there. It was so eerie and a little bit scary. Mike said he was pretty sure there had been some hillbilly murders there. LMAO!
We decided to head over to the Cosmic Cavern, and I'm so glad we did! It was very cool, our guide was knowledgeable and we had a really good time. Here are some pics:
the lakes were incredible!
2 comments:
Those caves look amazing. Except... I think I'd get claustrophobic. ;/
oh yes, I got completely claustrophobic in the last part of the cave- it was very narrow with a super low ceiling. eeek, at that point I'd decided I was ready to get out of there!
Post a Comment