I've been to North Carolina a few times since we've been married, but I've never driven there- I'll be traveling through parts of the country I've never seen. Definitely looking forward to traveling through Nashville and Kentucky, I've heard it's very pretty! So we'll be gone but I'll take tons of pictures (as usual) and may even blog while we're away.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
It's Road Trip Time!
This time tomorrow I'll be dropping off Jack Bauer & Ellie at their kennel and Mike and I will be hitting the road! We're headed to North Carolina for a nice vacation. :-) Mike's brother Rob is graduating from the UNC School of Law on Sunday and we're so excited to be there to celebrate with him. We'll be staying a few days in Chapel Hill and we always have such a nice time there. We don't get to see mike's family enough so this should be a great visit. After the graduation we're headed to Lake Lure to this lake house for some nice time on the water!


I've been to North Carolina a few times since we've been married, but I've never driven there- I'll be traveling through parts of the country I've never seen. Definitely looking forward to traveling through Nashville and Kentucky, I've heard it's very pretty! So we'll be gone but I'll take tons of pictures (as usual) and may even blog while we're away.
I've been to North Carolina a few times since we've been married, but I've never driven there- I'll be traveling through parts of the country I've never seen. Definitely looking forward to traveling through Nashville and Kentucky, I've heard it's very pretty! So we'll be gone but I'll take tons of pictures (as usual) and may even blog while we're away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CONGRATS ROB!!!!!!
Have fun and please give him our heartfelt congrats!
Have fun Ang! I will miss you and can't wait to see pictures!
Oh have fun! Kentucky really is beautiful, you should visit the Shaker Village and the horse farms- gorgeous country!
Have a safe trip!
Ooh fun!!! Have a blast! :)
Post a Comment