Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So Gorgeous

Finally posting some vaca pics:

The reason we made the trip- Rob's law school graduation:

the family:

The first group of pictures are from the Pisgah National Forest. Such a gorgeous place!
Looking Glass Falls:


we're dressed like bums because we're about to hike! (and I'm not as tall as Mike, I'm standing on a huge rock)



Mike & Rob- that pose was not planned- they are identical!


on the hike:


Natalie getting some pictures of the mushrooms:

the payoff at the end of the hike! I believe these are called the Twin Falls.




I'll post the rest later this week. I have to say that the Lake Lure area is one of the prettiest places I've ever been. I hope we can go back someday!

1 comment:

Lauryl Lane said...

oh angela, GORGEOUS photos! i love every one of them, but especially the mushrooms! ;) hard to believe this is out south, it looks so much like oregon or washington state. breathtaking.