This is a completely random posts of odds and ends that I've gathered:
Bella and Edward...HOT!!
errr I mean Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. From Harper's or Vanity Fair, I can't remember.
Next, I just discovered this stuff at the grocery store- I checked the ingredients and nothing looked suspicious. No casein or whey hiding in there... I was about to google it on my iPhone until I looked on the back of the label and found the certified vegan logo---SCORE!!! mmmm chocolate!!
Next, a good friend is working on a project for her daughters and we were talking about children's book artwork- Peter Rabbit and WTWTA came up-- I love the muted colors. So pretty!!
okay, last thing--- a pic of me, as a ZOMBIE!! Disgusting, right?? Check out those cloudy eyes. The skin lesions- so gross!! LMAO Picnik.com is the photo editing site I use and I just had to try out the zombie feature before they got rid of the Halloween editing tools. :-)







2 comments:
Wow that chocolate pb looks good, I will have to see if they have it in SD, oh and the picture is funny lol.
um yeah on k&r. and i love the beatrix potter illustrations and maurice's, too!!! you look creepy mccreeperson.
Post a Comment