Friday, November 20, 2009

Remember when I said I already wanted to see it again??

I am!! :-) Tomorrow at 1pm. It will just be me, a diet coke, some dark chocolate and Edward (plus, you know a theater full of insanely excited Twilight lovers).  I actually love going to the movies by myself. Mike was such a good sport to go to the midnight showing with me, but I want to see it by myself too- so I can sigh a little too loudly when Edward appears on the screen, and I can tear up when Bella is being tormented by the bad dreams! haha- there are some things Mike doesn't need to see. :-)

And since no post is complete without a picture--



 and I promise to return with a non-Twilight post asap!

3 comments:

brooke knight said...

haha. p doesn't want to go so i am thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow if this darn baby doesn't start heading south for the winter! :)

Jax said...

HAHA! I love it! I too want to see it again! And plan to!!! Love this! :) If you lived here, I'd go again with you, girl.

Lauryl Lane said...

Fun, fun! I'll admit that I saw Twilight alone in the theatre... um... five times. ;-) I'll definitely go see New Moon on my own when it moves to my favorite little tiny indie theatre. Hehe.