Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Years!

Today is our three year anniversary- I can't believe it! It really doesn't seem like three years since our wedding day. It was the happiest day of my life (so far!) haha

and about to walk down the aisle!

the ceremony was so special and personal to us- every detail was meaningful and I still can't watch the video without crying. It was so amazing to have all of our loved ones together in one place!

and two of my favorite pictures- Mike lifting the veil (check out Hank's face!)--love it.

I'll stop with the wedding pictures- I post them on every anniversary because I love them so much.
Happy Anniversary babe- you are my very best friend and I love you dearly.

4 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

aw, happy anniversary!!! and i heart the wedding pix!

katandkarl said...

love these images - never stop posting them on your anni!!! happy happy day!

Sarah said...

Happy Anni to you!!!! I can see Matt and I sitting in the audience beside Mrs. Knight and Brooke. It was such a beautiful ceremony and Matt - to this day - has never forgotten the wonderful food that you served at your reception - the best wedding food to date! (And we have been to lots of weddings :)

Much love to a beautiful and awesome couple. Geez... you guys are a good match.

Angela said...

Thank you so much guys! <3 u all!