Thursday, July 22, 2010

SHORT hair!

I did it. I chopped my hair today--- and I kind of love it!
These were my inspiration pictures:

My stylist and I talked about it and we went for the Mandy Moore picture now. My bangs had been blunt bangs right above my eyebrows so I have to grow them out to achieve the cut in the second set of pictures. I can wear it a few different ways:

and the bob I had before:

5 comments:

Sarah said...

LOOOOVing it!

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH ang...it looks FANTASTIC!!!!

Lauryl Lane said...

CUTE!!! I had my hair chopped off recently, too. It was longer than it had been since I was thirteen, so it was a little weird to have it all go away-- but oh how I love the low-maintenance and feeling the breeze on the back of my neck! That's really a great look for you, Angela!

Brittany said...

Wow!! So cute!! It makes your beautiful eyes POP!! :)

Angela said...

thanks you guys! <3