Monday, June 22, 2009

Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

I saw this on Jackie's blog and had to participate!

Here are the rules:
1) List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.
2) Mention and link to the person who tagged you
3) Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged. (Yeah I'm not doing this! If you want to participate, go for it!)

1. Changing purses/wallets. Super weird, I know! I just got a new wallet- and I just enjoy moving the stuff from one bag to another or moving my cards/ receipts, etc to a new wallet. Haha!

2. Packing. Whether it's for a week long vaca or just an overnight trip, I love it.

3. Vacuuming. I love the lines it leaves on the carpet, how clean it makes the house smell and look. Lame!

4. Getting snuggles from Jack Bauer. He is such a little lover and even though he's a giant, love when he climbs up on the couch and loves on me.

5. Decorating for holidays. Doesn't matter if it's for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas-- even the 4th of July. I love it.

6. Planting flowers. I just started doing this a few months ago and I'm addicted.

4 comments:

Jax said...

YAY! Good list!!! I love changing purses and wallets too! :) It feels so cleansing and fun!!!

brooke knight said...

VACCUUMING!?!?!?!? wow. i'll remember that next time you're at my house. i never do it- paul has to. it was one of my chores as a child and no one EVER does my office at my current job or my last one, so i do enough there.

good list!

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Those all fall into the 'important' category in my opinion!

Lauryl Lane said...

okay, i hate vacuuming. i always make my {lovah} do it. but, i do love decorating for holidays and you know i love planting! ;)